Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

Golf Lesson 4



Yesterday was our fourth and final golf lesson. We have all learnt so much and are keen to learn so many more skills in golf. 
Mikaila: "Swing your arms tick, tock like a clock"
Arohaina: "Point your feet towards the tee."
Gail: "The launcher hits the ball up high."
Harlem and Zayne:"There are two types of clubs-launcher and roller."
Isabella-Paige: "I learnt how to hit towards a target."
Liam: "Look at the target before you hit the ball."
Jack: "You start with the launcher then swap over to the roller              club, the launcher is curved so that it can hit up high."
Nevaeh: " Your arms must swing from a "Y" to an "L" position."
Dale: "I learnt how to hold a roller with two hands together." 
Indie: "I learnt how to count 1, 2, before hitting the ball and your                  thumbs must be pointing downwards."
Calais: "For short putts your feet must be together."
Lucas: "You need to do a hard hit if you are aiming at a target a                  long  way away and a softer hit if the target is closer,"
Mere and Jamie:" I learnt that our arms must be together with the                   right arm over the left arm."
Jade: " When you are ready to hit the ball with the club you leave                  your club down."
Mark: "Listen to Paul the coach so that you know what to do."
Vinnie: "I really want Paihia School to get their own golf sets but it             would be great to play at Waitangi or another big golf                      course."

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 4. I am glad you enjoyed learning to play golf. You are lucky to have this opportunity. I liked reading what you learned. Just a tip for you all next time... use capital letters and full stops for statements and sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Denym and I am a student at
    Ohaeawai Primary School. I really like .the way you play golf. It made me think about mini golf in Kaikohe. Have you thought about doing harder golf? Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is Enzo and I am a student at
    Ohaeawai Primary School. I really like the golf lessons you have being working on and the good art .It made me think about when I went to the jumps just by your school a couple of weeks ago.
    Have you been to a golf course to play golf ? Bye

    ReplyDelete