Pages

Tuesday 30 May 2017

Shay Celebrates his 8th Birthday




During our celebration Inquiry, Shay celebrated his 8th birthday with the class. His marvelous parents who are fantastic cooks baked some delicious caramel and chocolate cup cakes for us all to share together, we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. We are all really impressed with one of the gifts he received from his grandparents in England, an absolutely amazing Star Wars T-shirt. Tonight he is going out for tea at his chosen restaurant "King Waa" 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Te Moana.
    Them cupcakes look delicious. You are lucky to get them and happy birthday shay.
    OK now Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Te Moana.
    Them cupcakes look delicious. You are so lucky to get them.
    The cupcakes make me hungry just looking at them. Shays mum must be a grate cook. Happy birthday shay.
    OK now bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Te Moana.
    Them cupcakes look delicious. They make me hungry just looking at them. Shays mum must be a grate cook.
    Happy Birthday Shay.
    OK now bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Te Moana.
    Them cup cakes look delicious. They make me hungry just looking at them. Shays mum must be a grate cook. I wish that I got to eat them every day of my life.
    Happy Birthday Shay.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Te Moana
    The cup cakes looked Delicious i really wish i could have same they make me hungry just looking at them OK see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi te moana
    I'm shannon from ohaeawai school the cup cakes look yum I wish I could have some see you later

    ReplyDelete