Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Chromebook Day (Evie)


Chromebook Day   (Evie)
“ I'm so excited,” I yelled. “Today I’m getting a chromebook, Wohoo.” I skipped into the classroom with a huge smile on my face. After morning tea Room Five and Room Four wandered into the whare to get their chromebooks.
But only the year Five and Fours  got a chromebook not the poor Year Three’s. Suddenly Mrs Lindsay started calling out the kids names, and their chromebook numbers. Suddenly I heard Mrs Lindsay say my name, I froze with excitement. I slowly walked up to find my chromebook. Its’ number was twenty two.

She told us to open up our chromebooks and type in the password. I was as happy as a flower swaying In the wind. My chromebook was as silver as a stone. It was one of the best days ever! After Mrs Lindsey handed out our e-mail addresses and passwords. Later in the library while the Year Three’s were reading, Mrs Neumann was so kind as she let us send an e-mail to our sisters or friends. Wow I can’t wait to use it later in our cool classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment