Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Evie's Swimming Sports Day

Swimming Sports 17.3.16 On Wednesday the juniors had swimming sports It was at school. We had it just for fun. The first thing our class did was the water guns and sprinkler we had so much fun I got squirted by lots of water guns. It looked like Indie had the biggest water gun. I think Lilli-Rose thought that too. I got covered in water! It was such a great time. Next we did races there were two buckets and a cup we had to get the fill it up with water and tip it in the other bucket. When we all had three go’s we had a different race but my favourite one was when we had to get to the other side without the cup falling off the ball.It looked hard at first but It wasn’t. The second to last thing was the water slide. I waited for my turn suddenly I was at the front of the line I could hear people laughing I ran onto the water slide It was very slippery but exciting. I could see the smiles on their faces it was the best school day ever. Finally It was the relays but suddenly I realised Lilli-Rose and I were the only year for girls racing against each other because stormy-lee didn’t bring her togs. Finally It was time for our race It was freestyle Lilli-Rose and I kept on trying It was so amazing. Then the bell rang, we quickly ran to get changed once I was dressed I ran out I saw Mum waiting for me I gave her a big hug and she took me home. I hope we can do that again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evie. I really enjoyed reading your recount of the swimming sports day. Well done. You have done a good job of retelling what you did and thought. You can now work on your sentence structure. I am disappointed I missed the day. I had my water pistol all ready. :)

    ReplyDelete