Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Kingston and Liam's Chromebook Day


The Year Four’s Chromebook Day. Kingston.
On February Mrs.Lindsay called, “Year Four’s from Room Four.” because we were getting our chromebook from the whare next.
We sat in the whare for an hour Mrs. Lindsay called, “Number 23!” Soon I walked to my new chromebook.
Next Mrs Lindsay talked about how to write our chromebook email. Next Mrs Lindsay told the Year Four’s after we all wrote pass 2016. Afterwards we gently walked back to the class with our new chromebooks. It was lovely to have my brand new chromebook at Paihia School. Next we put our new brand chromebook in the white chromebook box. I think Mrs. Lindsay should be the school principal.
       Chromebook Day.     by Liam
On chromebook day 2016 Mrs.Lindsay picked our chromebook numbers and my one is 24.It was awesome. We put them on our tables and I was typing my email with my chromebook and our password.  We all had to pick an awesome photo on our screens. We are all year fours now because we all be senior soon and who get our chromebooks to type our work. We are lucky because we get to have a free chromebook this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment