Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

R.D.A.

R.D.A..
It’s hard to ride a horse at riding lessons.

At R.D.A. people teach you to ride one, that means that you're actually riding a horse. But it takes time to ride a horse like you can ride on a farm. Kind people at R.D.A. can teach you how to ride a horse in horse riding lessons. The more you train, the better you can ride a horse. We learn lots of tricks on the horses. We learn how to balance and move on the horse. My brother Liam and I go every Tuesday. by Kingston








4 comments:

  1. Hi my Name is Tewaipuke I go to kawakawa primary school.Cool story and pics of your horse lessons.








    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Areka and I go to Tautoro school Horse riding looks fun looks like you guys had heaps of fun I might try it my self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Tyissa and I go to Kawakawa Primary School. You guys must of had a lot of fun on the horses.But it must of had been hard at the same time. How long did it take you guys to get the gist of things? keep up the good blog post room4.

    From Tyissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Kingston. I really enjoyed reading your writing about RDA. It is good to see the photos too. I agree, it is hard to ride a horse. You have to be brave to ride a horse. You and Liam are brave. I am glad you go to RDA. I love horses. I used to ride my horse at home.

    ReplyDelete