Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Congratulations Zara

P1020376.JPG
14.2.2017
The Big Surprise
I woke up in the morning and jumped out of bed and started dancing. I was so excited for the surprise.We had to do our jobs, I wanted to scream yah!

At the motel I was pretending I had a chromebook but Tia was laughing at me. I was so excited. So was Tia.

At school we learnt our e-mail addresses, mine is zarac@paihia.school.nz . We also learnt our passwords.

We went to the whare and we had to open our Chromebooks, it was exciting. It looked awesome. My animation thing is a dog and my number is 17.

2 comments:

  1. Zara I am so proud of you for being the first student in Year 4 to complete your "Chromebook Recount" What me prouder was the fact that you finished your recount with no errors for me to edit. I can't wait to work with such a clever student this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Zara, you look so happy to have your chromebook. I can't wait to see some of the work you do on it. From your Mum.

    ReplyDelete