Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Carry Chromebooks with Two Hands

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/10/27/08/08/cat-1773633_960_720.png
I will carry my Chromebook with two hands

I will not hold a chromebook with one hand because it will drop on the ground and then it will smash. I will always hold a chromebook with two hands so it does not drop on the ground and does not smash. I do not want it to smash because I want a chromebook and I don’t want to write in my writing book ever again. I like writing on my chromebook not in my writing book.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to see you are learning how to look after your Chromebook. This is important. I like the way you explained why it is important to carry your Chromebook with two hands. Should the lid be shut too? I hope you continue to enjoy the Chromebook as a learning tool.

    ReplyDelete