Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

Teina /Tuakana Buddy Writing

On Monday we all wrote a reader with our buddies. We had a list of the words that they could read and learnt about the structure of the text they are able to read.  We both had fun together inserting images to support our younger buddies reading, as we do not need pictures now to help us read our novels. Our buddies loved their stories choosing them to their normal home readers. It is amazing how much we have learnt to read in three years. 

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Te Moana,
    Great to read your book and yes, the pictures certainly would help your teina to read the words. I laughed at the picture of Mrs Neumann riding a horse. Does Mrs Neumann really like riding horses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome for me to have a web page, which is beneficial in favor
    of my knowledge. thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora koutou
    My name is Jade my schools name is Kaikohe Wes school. I think that it's an awesome idea that you are teaching little kids to read. I think they will really like your story. You have written good sentences and I like all of the vehicles and the horse especially.
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora
    my name is ben
    i like your post about lots of vehicles
    by ben

    ReplyDelete
  5. ther cool stores

    ReplyDelete
  6. kia ora
    my name is ben
    i like your writing of lot of vechiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. ther cool stores

    ReplyDelete