Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

My Pet Brownie

Brownie
By Lucas
Brownie is a 10 month old male labrador. Brownie likes to eat left overs from my plate, he loves chicken and every now and then we will give him a treat of beef and bacon bites.
Brownie loves to run around and play with the soccer ball but sometimes he gets to excited and bites a hole in the ball.
Brownie can shake hands,sit down, roll over and attack on command.
My mum and I have trained Brownie to do all these things.
I got Brownie as my birthday present, he is the best birthday present ever.
Brownie is a really good hunter he catches the rats in the house,and he is a pro guard dog.
I bought Brownie to school for pet day, Dad had to hold Brownie on a lead because there were other dogs. We walked around while the judge was watching.
Brownie won a ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment