Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Franky Goes to Action World

               Action World
                  22.11.16
    
    On Wednesday at 9 o'clock  We were going to Action World we packed our bags.  Then started to walk down School Rd.
      
          We all Had a buddy I had Mark. Soon we made it. We had Some morning tea. After the lady Told us That we can go We ran to the games like animals .
    
         First I ran to the little cars. I also did the corn dog fighting … I was fighting Vinnie he just won! Soon I went on the water slide I got dressed then  ran up to the top of the water slide. I was super fast and we got really cold at the bottom of the slippery slide. I zoomed down 4 times then ran off. Then I went on the cars then we walked home.
    
         Lilli~Rose saw her Mum she got picked up, we kept walking to school. I can't wait until we go to Action World again.
      By Franky



No comments:

Post a Comment