Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Jade goes to Action World

                   Action World
One  Wednesday morning I woke up early In the morning but I thought we were not  going to Action World anymore. But we did it anyway, So we got ready.

When I  hopped on the bus  me and my friends were talking  about   going  to Action world, they sounded really cool.
When we got to school we went to say goodbye to the senior teachers because we had to go to Action World but then we had to go it was very exciting .

On our way to Action world we past a Motel, playground, Sea, My house and Countdown. Finally we were there, it looks really cool from where I was.

 When we went inside of Action World the Carol the Lady
  who owns Action World said that we can go play on the activities. The first thing I did was go on the rock climbing wall, then the ladder, then the sack activity next, the bars then I had something to eat!.

After that I grabbed my togs got dressed and ran up the water slide but after I went down the water slide I was as cold as ice, “Burrrr”

I was so sad that we had to go (sad smile) Then I paired up with my buddy and started joining the line. I had a great time I didn’t want to go I was so sad but we had to go. “I’ll miss you !!!!!!! Action World”


No comments:

Post a Comment