Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Nevaeh Loved Sisi the Monster

ACTION WORLD!
22.11.16

Goal: To tell a recount

On Wednesday I was so scared that it would rain so I thought to myself, HMMM? Maybe i should check the weather on the T.V? “Yes it’s not going to rain”!  This was at 5:00 in the morning i quickly got dressed the weather was as hot as a stove (sunny) when I arrived at school we had to get our things ready, When the bell rangwe all came back in class.
                Mrs Neuman said instead of carrying a big heavy bag maybe you could share a bag and have a buddy. My buddy was Lilli~Rose she was a fabulous buddy. As soon as room 4, 3, 2, 1, 0,  headed out of School Road some people were singing and skipping. Once we got there we had to be patient then we got in everybody was yelling I had to block my ears.
So we walked carefully walked over to the lunch table and we all had something to eat  at the end we had a swim it was Girls on the water slide first. Then the Boys on the water slide afterwards.
First I went on Jump over Sisi the Monster, it was awesome but it was most likely to rain because everything would be slippery it would be called the slippery slimy slide but that’s not what we want and then at then end I went on the fighting wall and that was the end of my Action World!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else could I get that type
    of info written in such an ideal way? I have a undertaking that I am just
    now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete