Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Isabella-Paige at Action World

Action World
On Wednesday  we   left at  9 am Mrs Neumann  said,  “We are coming back at 12 pm.”   
All  room  0, 1, 2, 3 and 4  went   but  it was  fun  Nike and  I  went   on a  MIRROR  BALL.
When  Alay  said,  “Come, have a go  on the  slide.”  I RUSHED  and  looked in my bag Mum said, “I need not pack your  togs,  but mum did,  I put mum togs on, it was so cool!”  When I came  back up I said to my friend it was as slippery as  ice.

3 comments:

  1. HI Isabella-Paige the funny pit is that when you put you mums togs on this is a good thing to post about who is Nike?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Isabella-Paige i like the pit is that it was slippery as ice you should say what was slippery as ice. did you were you mums togs?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Isabella-Paige i like the pit when you said slippery as ice and you should say what was slippery as ice. did you wear your mums togs.

    ReplyDelete