Pages

Sunday 27 November 2016

Kingston's Fun Day

Action World Trip.
Yesterday we walked to Action World.
   Firstly we walked by the library to wait till we go.
Secondly we left school then we started leading off to Action World. Until that when we walked around the roundabouts, Jack gave my bag to me, we were both holding my bag each time. When we arrived there, we all started walking to the white tent and eating our morning tea. Later we saw Carol coming to the tent explaining all the riding rules. We were quiet as a sneaky mouse.
She said we had to do, Top, bottom, bomb. So she told everybody to go play, first I went on the Racing Rollers.
Soon I went onto the seesaw, It was so much fun. After that Carol called the boys to go play on the Slip ‘n’ Slide. Later after that I went down the Slip ‘n’ Slide 5 times but after I was shivering so much. After that I went to go get changed in the changing rooms. After that I went back on the racing rollers, so I could have a ride on it. Soon we packed all our gears in my bag. Then we saw  Ethan Jumping on the Trapeze.
Later after that we backed to school, It was a Fun day at Action World.
Kingston Ngapeka

No comments:

Post a Comment