Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Gail's Speech -- Should we attend the Closest to School?

Should we attend the Closest to School?
Gail
I think we don’t have to attend the closest school. I want and love going to the school that was closest to my house when Nana was alive. All my special friends are at Paihia School.
Firstly I live close to my family. I’m also close   to my  friends to and it not far to drive to my nana.     Children have some time to play when they wait for their parents  to arrive. Also you can help teachers after school while you are waiting.
Secondly in my class there are clever children who challenge me to work harder. I am trying to be the best student I can be. At paihia School there is no roaming around as we are busy playing games and getting fit. There are cooler teachers here. At the other school lots of teachers leave and so there is too much change.
Thirdly you get bullied at the school nearest to my house. At this school my teacher does not let other people bully me. At the closest school other students get very upset when other children bully them.

Lastly some people run home if you live close to school. For an example other children bully people it makes them upset and run home if you live close.
To conclude your parents don’t have to walk you to school.


    

1 comment:

  1. Wow Gail you have awesome detail here in your story, You have used some figurative language in some of the sentences and paragraphs. My name is Harmony and I go to Tautoro School in the top of North, I enjoyed reading your story like to see more post so I can comment more, thank you

    ReplyDelete