Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Evie's Speech " Should Animals be kept in Zoo's?"


Should Animals Be Kept in Zoos?                              
Lastly opps, I mean, hi my name is Evie, and I don’t think I mean, I do think that animals should be kept in zoos. Do you?
Firstly                    if Dangerous animals are in a zoo then it means that the animals can’t hurt any people and they can’t escape so that means they also can’t hurt other animals. Or if they escape they might start a population in a country that they are not meant to be in wich is bad.
Secondly
You might be able to see animals that you’ve never seen before and all animals are very interesting they also make people smile like me. Some animals are strange like  proboscis monkeys and deep sea creatures like blob fish.

Lastly

Some animals in the zoo can be endangered but they won’t get shot and none can kill them because it is banned and you aren't aloud a gun a sword or a bow  but why would people bring them in the zoo because I don’t think anybody has done that before.


No comments:

Post a Comment