Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Franky's Speech-"Is Art A Waste of Time?"

             IS ART A WASTE OF TIME.
Franky


I think Art is great fun for kids because it makes us feel better and it is lots of fun.  When we are doing art activities we are using lots of different skills that helps our brain to learn.


Firstly art can be painting, drawing, making and building, it can also enhance our self-esteem.  Art is my middle name. art is great. and I like art.  Do you know what art is? It is the skill of creating something new. Something that requires a  lots of skill.


Secondly art can be special to you. It can be supe beautiful and pretty.  It’s  a great talent. Im good at art. Art is what I do to have if you are really good at art work.  I am good at art because art is what I do and what I love.  Art is super. It is great for rainy days . I made a scafe.


Thirdly you can run wild and show your imagination, be creative you’ll get better and smarter.  Express  your self in your art work, art can be anything you want and it does not matter what it looks like to anyone but you.

To conclude I think we should do art every day.  Thank you for listening to my speech.  Did you like it? Our world would be an empty place with out art.

No comments:

Post a Comment