Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Vinnie's Speech-"Should We Ban Schools?"

Should we Ban School?-Vinnie


I think we should ban school. Our motto is to “Learn and Prepare for the Future” but I could do this at home.


I could learn to do Maths at home with Dad. I could do real live  maths. I could tell the time, measure building materials and weigh lots of things. I could cook with Mum and learn my time tables.


Secondly my Nana could teach me to read. She’s an expert teacher and an awesome reader. Nana would teach me to write as well as she likes writing. I could watch T.V. when I liked.


"Should We Ban Schools?"
I could buy a super duper computer and research all the information I need. I would have plenty of time with my family and go on lots of holidays.


Thirdly I would explore nature and learn about science at the beach. I could visit the zoo while all the other kids are at school. I would have freedom to play sports whenever I liked. I could meet up with other kids who are home schooled. I could get as dirty as I liked.I could go fishing when I liked.

Finally there would not be any competition, boredom or bullies if we banned school.

No comments:

Post a Comment