Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Harlem's Speech--" Is Soccer a better game than Rugby League?"


Is Soccer a better game than Rugby League?
HARLEM

Firstly
I'm a big boy I have a tough head  I  look very cuddly. But watch out for my Shenun Johnstun side step and Sonny- Bill left hit. Of  course  I think league is a better game than soccer.

Secondly, my family was bought up around Rugby League. My grand-dad played when he was younger, then he grew up and had kids. My Dad and two uncles taught me how to play tough but fair.


Thirdy, League is so cool it is the best game I have ever played in my life. I love playing it. In soccer you have to be super fast. You have to have long legs. I think I’ll be very good and I’m built for Rugby League. You also have to have mean as kicking skills. I’d make a good goalie.

To conclude, Rugby League is so cool. It’s the best game I ever played in my life and I love playing it. If you bump me off I’m going to hit you harder. If you tackle me down, I’m going to stand up stronger. Rugby League is a game for a WARRIOR !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment