Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Treaty Grounds Trip

Treaty Trip  Evie  15.6.16
Today was the day that Room 0,3 and Room 4, my class, were going to walk to Waitangi. I was so excited. but the walk was going to be so long, but I didn’t care.  It was worth it, boy it was worth i!.
First thing we did when we got there was was to take a picture and then we met Matua. He was going to be our guide around the Treaty Grounds. Matua gave us each a sticker it was pink saying  we could go free into the Treaty Grounds. We walked across the grass it was as green as the tree leaves and the sea was as blue as the sky, it was beautiful.
Finally we had lunch, all our bags were in the red van. Our kind teachers got all our bags out, my bag was purple. I sat down next to Nevaeh, Indie and Lilli-Rose. I opened up my lunch box and ate. Then we played a game with Matua and after that we walked up to the whare. Matua told us about the maori history. That was an awesome day.

I hope we can do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment