Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Should We Have Art? Lucas's Argument


Should we have Art?

Yes, we should have art.

Art has been created since time began.

Firstly, art makes us complete human beings. We have to do

science, maths, writing as well as art. Art is good for our

health, it makes us use our mind and body.

Secondly, art is communication we can express and share

information and ideas. Art tells stories like Ancient

civilisations like cave men, Aztecs and Romans have shared

the way they lived through art.

Thirdly, if we are good artists we can make heaps of money.

I want to create cartoons, movies and books when I grow up.

To conclude I think art is not a waste of time because its fun

and I love sharing stories through art.

Thank you for listening to my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment