Pages

Thursday 30 June 2016

Kingston's Speech-"Should Bullies be Allowed at School?"

Should bullies be Allowed at School?
No Bullies should not be allowed at school.

Bullying is very serious and it makes other people  nervous.
Firstly bullies are the worst, they can make you feel really bad and unhappy.  If there is a bully in your school it can make you feel scared and sad, and makes you unhappy.
When bullies hurt my feelings, I feel a  little bit scared to say anything. Some bullies can say put down words to me, right in front of my face,  and it wants me to turn into a bully and fix them but I don't want to bully someone. Some bullies are very mean and rude, I don’t like it because it scares me, and can makes me (FRIGHTENED),  and makes people unhappy and bully people make me sad and mad.
Secondly bullies can get mean and hit and kick me in school grounds -that is very very mean  and they interrupt you and your friends when you are working. The teachers can get bullies who are causing  trouble at morning tea time and lunch time and tell them to stop and say sorry.. Bullies can act too dumb and they are not very cool.  who don’t care for each other.  You should care for your teachers and friends. If bullies don’t want to join with kindly and they mean they need to apologize to you.


But bullies can get really weird and get very mean. And if you see any bullies in schools tell on somebody at school.

People need to be nice to each other.

If Bullies hit a adult girl they will go to jail for doing that.    And people should not  upset other people. and they explain it at Assembly at our school. Some bullies can be VERY mean at school at times. So we should send them home and not have them at our school.


No comments:

Post a Comment