Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fishing Trip -Stormy-Lee


Fishing Trip
One time we went fishing and the boat nearly flipped. Ani, Kanye and I  were on top of the boat.and On the front of the boat eating sandwiches. Then when we went back to our van I got to help my uncle  drive. When we were driving there Kanye was driving.
Then we went home and had some dinner then we went to bed. And the next day we went to play on the sand. Well Uncle was fishing on the sand and that day was boring  because we only caught three. My brother and I were making a sand castle. And we had a swim with my brother and Ani we were diving in the water and we went out far in the water because the tide was in. It was fun because Anihera was letting me go on her back then we went home to have lunch and to have a shower and after that we played a game inside and the we ate the fishes for dinner.

And that was the end of the day.  I packed my bag and went to school. It was fun at school. When it was the end of the day at school I got everything out of my bag and got in the van and went to my dad's and my nan’s  house. And we went to get some bait and a water gun we got some kinas by the rocks.When we were picking kina’s I thought about  when we could do it again. And we went fishing the next day it was fun.We gave the fish to my nan and aunty that was the end of our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment