Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Fishing ---by Jade



Fishing -by Jade

One night Dad, Jordon, Mum and I woke up because we had to have breakfast before the shop closed,and we got there in time. So we went to the wharf, when we got there we were so excited so we jumped out to get the fishing rods. But we had to wait for Jordon to get his first then I got mine.
I was faster than a cheetah and I climbed onto the rocks. We had to put some salt water and some ice in the bucket. We got bait and I put it on my fishing rod hook and put some little heavy weight balls onto the end of the fishing line so it would go down faster.We threw it in the water and waited. I put the line in and I gave Jordon the fishing rod to hold. We caught a really big fish for tea.
We got the water gun and Jordon shot the birds that were going to eat the bait and dive for the hook. So we had to squirt them. I finally got a turn and after our fishing was done we went home. I said to my Mum, “I want all of us to sit in the lounge together and watch T.V.









No comments:

Post a Comment