Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fishing Trip---Mere


   Fishing Trip --Mere
Yesterday after school my family and I we went to the lake to go fishing. We got some stuff ready. I got the First Aid Kit, some flares, petrol, salt, ice, knife, bait and fishing rod.
I put my fishing rod in the water and waited for the fish to come and bite the bait  on the hook.  Then I lifted up and wrapped the fish with a wet towel.  I put the ruler under the fish. But the fish was too big because it was a mummy fish so daddy put the fish back in the water slowly. Dad caught another fish, he  lifted it up and the fish was right size so we put the fish in the bucket with the ice.
Later we put the the fish in the boat and we went home. The next day we ate the fish for dinner and it was yummy. I asked my parents if I could go in my room to eat. After dinner I had a shower and went to bed and the next  day we went fishing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment