Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fishing Trip ---Nevaeh


Fishing Trip   (Nevaeh)
I couldn’t wait to go on my uncle's speed boat. Once we got on the boat I said, ‘‘Stop!’’ We forgotten our tools we need a ruler, wet towel, water gun ,bait and of course a fishing rod. Dad said, “Thank you for reminding me.” After we got the gear we headed off to the beautiful island ‘‘I said, “Lucky Uncle has spare life jackets.”
As we hopped out I said to Dad, “Can we sit on that amazing comfortable grassy area? Dad said, “O.K. sure!” Once we sat down I had a lovely picnic with my dad and uncle. After we had the picnic we had a awesome swim ‘‘Dad said, “come on let’s go fishing!” “Yes! O.K.” When we got back on to the boat we finally went fishing. Dad helped me put the bait on the hook and throw the thin clean white string out. “Uncle look! I  caught an enormous fish.” Dad said, “Come on, let’s go home so we all went back to shore.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Neveah. I enjoyed reading your writing. I like the way you have tried to use interesting words like beautiful, grassy, thin, clean and enormous. Why did you need a water gun and a wet towel?

    ReplyDelete