Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

My First Argument "Should We Cook at School" by Carlitos


Cooking at School
CARLITOS 18.5.16
I think we should cook at school because cooking helps learning so when you grow up you get to cook your own dinner.
Firstly when you go to school and your class is cooking you can teach your friends after you teach your friends all your skills then they make food for themselves.
Secondly when your friends are old  they will be able to cook themselves.
But you could have an argument that we should not cook at school because it wasted time and your learning, so you wouldn’t do any maths or reading.

To conclude I think we should have cooking at school now so we agreed that we should have cooking because we can read the labels on the ingredients and the recipe and measure the cooking things for maths.
Vinnie and I are cutting up the apples and feijoas for our crumble pie.
I used the flour sifter to sift the flour for the pizza base.

The crumble is ready to put on the fruit.
We shared our lunch with Room Three children.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Carlitos. I really enjoyed reading your writing. I like the way you gave reasons for and against cooking. I think cooking is a good thing to do at school because like you said you have to read the recipe and use your maths for the ingredients, cooking temperature and time. Thank you for inviting me to your shared lunch. It was yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Patience and I like your crumble it looks so yummy because It looks like big chunks of caramel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora my name is Patience and I like your crumble it looks so yummy because It looks like big chunks of caramel.

    ReplyDelete