Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Hiwi the Kiwi Goes Fishing By Arohaina



Hiwi the Kiwi  by Arohaina

I woke up, Dad said, Let’s go fishing!” I said, “First we need a life jacket and the bait. But don’t forget the ice and salt. I asked Dad, “Do we need a towel?” Dad said, “Thank you for reminding me, yes we do need a towel for the fish.”
I got the fish with a gun rod, it was bigger than me. My Mum and Dad had that when they were my age or older. I measured my big fish that I got. When I put it in the water the birds got it off me. So I kept my fishing rod in the water until I got a bigger fish. I called Mum to tell her that I had got a fish. “That’s my girl,” said Mum. “Can we have it for breakfast or lunch or dinner?


Mum said, “Go and watch T.V.” I said, “O.K.” Mum called me for dinner, we had fried bread and fish. It was super yum. I was really excited. I said that we had a good time fishing altogether.






No comments:

Post a Comment