Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

My Fishing Adventure by Carlitos


                  My Fishing Adventure

A long time ago Mum,  Stu and I went fishing on the boat. When we jumped in the boat it jiggled and wiggled. When we started the boat I said, “STOP! we have forgotten to put on life jackets,” then mum said, “he is right, its for your own safety.” After we put on the life jackets I said “Have we got everything?” Stu said, “Yes and off we go.”
When we parked the boat we grabbed our fishing rods and put the lines in the water. I had a big bite, the was as big as my leg. When we grabbed the fish we put it in the boat, I said, “Stop it might have babies inside, but we couldn't save it.” We were too late, then it got dark.
When we started the boat there was no gas, we were at sea for 1 hour, then Stu remembered the extra gas. When he found the extra gas he put it in the motor, then we started the boat again then it finally worked.
Once we got back to Paihia we all jumped in the car and went home. As soon as I got home I went into my bed and had a peaceful sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment