Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fishing by Isabella-Paige



Fishing by Isabella-Paige
A long, long time ago my Mum woke up at 1 a.m. Dad woke up and we went on Saturday.
We put on our sparkly life jackets. Mum, cousin and I after breakfast packed our stuff. We put a wet towel in our bag with the fishing lines. I got my fishing line and Mum got the car. I said, “Mum can I take puppy?” My puppy was by the door.
We went to the wharf. It was cloudy. Why we went because it was hot. We caught a kahawai  and I said to Mum, “Come on, and Man, that was a big fish!” After we saw a bird’s duckling but it ate the bait.” I said, “Mum, can I have my water gun. We put ice in the bucket with the fish so it would not stink.
I think it is good that we did not waste the  fish. Nine people came for dinner. That was the best day ever, I hope we can go fishing soon with my new fishing line.

No comments:

Post a Comment