Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Mikaila's Fishing Trip


Mikaila’s Fishing Trip
One morning my Mum and Uncle woke me up, they called me, “Get ready, we are going fishing!” “O.K.!” I replied. Then I got dressed, “Hurry up or we will miss out on fishing!” I asked, “Are we going to get a fish for dinner?” “Jump in the car!” shouted Mum.”We are going fishing in Uncle’s boat that goes fast,” I replied.
We are here now. “Jump out of the car.” “Do you have your fishing rod?” asked Uncle. “Yes, we have everything we need, O.K.!” I replied. “Are you sure, for the third time?” Mum asked. “Can you put some bait on my rod, please Mum? I asked. “O.K. just wait,”  Mum answered.
“Mum, Mum I caught a fish!” “That’s the girl!” replied Mum. We took the fish off the hook with a wet towel and measured it to see if it was big enough. “I think that’s dinner,” I said. “O.K. I put the fish on some salted ice so that it would stay fresh. We drove the back to the ramp and put the boat on the trailer. Uncle drove the boat home.
“When it is dinner time can I take my dinner into my room and watch T.V. in my bedroom?” I asked. That was an awesome fishing day. I was the only one that caught a fish and we didn’t waste any fish so there will be more for another day.










No comments:

Post a Comment