Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

Fishing Tale ---Indie


Fishing Tale
One day Dad and I woke up very early in the morning I said, ‘‘O.K.,  Don’t forget salted ice, wet towel, ruler, life jackets and of course our fishing rods.’’ “O.K. you remind me, because I always forget. I’ll tie the boat up to the trailer,’’ replied Dad. “O.K.!” I said.
When we were ready and packed we climbed into our car and rushed off out to the deck. It was amazing the water, and shone like a shooting star. I was amazed, so was Dad, it was the most sparkly water I had ever seen.
As soon as we were at the right place I throw my line into the water.After a little while I felt a nibble on my rod. I quickly reeled the humongous fish in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Indie. I enjoyed reading your writing. Why did you need a wet towel and salted ice? I love going fishing. I caught a humungous hapuka when I was a girl. What kind of fish did you catch?

    ReplyDelete