Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Breeze Shows Kaha



Our School Triathlon!!!

When we got to school I was scared that I would lose but I was using kaha and went for the senior triathlon and I saw everybody so I wanted a go  I went to school. When I got to school I was nervous of everybody. I wanted to go really badly so I went and I saw my whole class there. But at first I didn't know that it was the whole class there I thought it was half a class.
Firstly, no I thought I don’t want to do this but I have to so I can be a winner. It finally started from the highest class to the lowest which is eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two and one. It was finally our turn but the boys went first and then it was us. It was our turn I thought that I would lose but I came fourth the whole class splashed in the water when I got in when I got out I was as cold as ice.
Secondly, It felt like I didn't move at all. We ran to the crossing but we didn't  straight run away across Jina put her hands up so that they no that somebody is coming.I saw green, gritty, grass. Then we ran across the crossing and we ran back to school to get the bikes.
Thirdly, I started to get tired but I new that I still need to I was slowing down a little bit but then I went faster and a little bit faster.  Mere was in front of me I said, “how much longer will this take?”. We had to go two laps around the field I was on the pump track as fast as a motor.
Fourthly, I went three times around the field and I was tired as a little really tired baby. I wanted to shout, “Nooooooo!” but I wanted to be a winner for my whole entire family.  

I put my shoes on I got a bike and then away I went to the field. On the field we can not stop well I thought that.
Fifthly, me, Isabella-Paige  and Mikila went around we walked  but we didn't know  what to do. Isabella-Paige’s mum said, “Come on girls you could do it” but I said “I did three laps I don't know about them” then Isabella's mum said to go around, then to go down the middle. We went down the middle and then we got  chocolate.
Sixthly, I saw my mum and then I wanted to say mum I am finished but I had to tell the teacher first but then I wanted it to be a surprise.  We then went to cheer on for the little kids. Then it was lunch and we waited for the bell to ring we put the bikes away and after the other bell rang we went home.

Seventhly, when I got home I was tired I almost fell asleep when I put my bag away. My family was so proud of me when I got home. I was so amazed too and then I went to sleep and then my nana and my mum tried to wake me up.

To conclude, When I was awake I could not move so my Mum and my Nana  Honey had to get things for me. I was amazed because we are not allowed in  the sitting room while we are eating. My brother and sisters were getting angry because they said “IT IS NOT FAIR” I thought it was because I could not feel my feet.

P1020643.JPGP1020713.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment