Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Harlem's First Tryathlon



  Tryathlon Day
On Friday we had a school tryathlon, first we had to swim across the beach  we ran to Rachel the water was cold as a bucket of ice and I swam like a shark. Then we swam to Stef , next  we also  swam to Cam before we  ran  out of the water I was as slow as sloth. The sand was warm as a blanket, I  was exhausted,  I couldn't run,  but my Father cheered me up it sound like he said,  “ Come on son, pick up your hoe  of  Kaha !”,  but  I couldn’t  so  ran as fast as I could.   Once I picked up my bike I zoomed off, like a boss. Jade was in front, I was so tired but I told myself ,come on Harlem, pump those legs. I changed gears that made me more tired so I changed back to one, and then I got to Shirley.                                                             Then  we went on the pump track, when I got to the other side
my dad was cheering to me, so when  I was  on my second
lap  I went over to Shirley she told me, “ When you get to Mrs Cameron, go  past the cone , then when I crossed the finish
line Ms Hadwin gave  me a choc muesli bar.  Slowly I walked back to the court, I was impressed with myself because it was my first time doing a school triathlon and it was best day I’ve had in life.
Next week in the weetbix tryathlon I would try to be the best I can do, but I hope that I have so much fun in the weetbix tryathlon.  I’ll try my hardest to work my way to get a medal . Te Moana ended the day with their assembly I told  everyone  to have a lovely weekend and do some reading, writing and maths.
Also do some  homework and hope you have a restful weekend
nd a playful weekend  and also eat your weetbix.
To conclude I hope that we do, a school tryathlon
again  some time soon and the weetbix tryathlon I  hope  it is fun  and  cool prize and activities and I hope I  win a  cool prize.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment