Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Mikaila's Surf Life Saving Fun

Surf Life Saving
On Friday Te moana and Te maunga traveled to the beach. We saw all of the surf life saving instructors getting the adults into the water. As it was so hot we needed to have a drink of water.  But when I got into the sea “Water!” I shouted to my teacher. I  said, “I was as warm as a spa bath.
And I felt like I was the only one who was doing the activities, then I saw Jade spinning the surf lifeguards safety boards. When I asked sam if I could go and join group two, he said, “No!” I even felt like I was burning hot just like the steaming kettle but hotter than the sun.
After we had a swim we played a game of octopus and I tagged my friends, and I also  tagged lots of kids from Te Maunga. Once I jumped into the water I splashed a huge as wave onto the teacher. Quickly I said, “Sorry!” so quickly so I could keep practising saving people.
At the end of surf life saving we all had to shout out “Thank you!!!” that was when my ears popped. I was so pleased to having such a fun day knowing how to save people’s lives.

DSCF5609.JPG    

No comments:

Post a Comment