Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

The Best Day of Mere's Life


                                 Amazing School Triathlon!
                     By Mereawaroa Apiata Simon-Hau
On, Friday on the twenty fourth I felt very exciting because it was the day to get ready for the triathlon. My sister jumped on my knees I was laughing and I couldn’t stop it. Then I was getting ready for the amazing triathlon today.
Earlier in the morning I was very excited because it was Paihia school I felt awesome so I got changed into my clothes and rushed to my bag and ran down stairs then I made lunch and got to the bus in time. I was at school getting ready.
When, the bell rang all of the class went to sit down. As we did it Te Moana was the last ones to get into the sea. And we were safe to cross the road
Breeze and I were at school, a big girl helped me to put on my shoes on and she said that we don’t need to put on our socks. I saw a school bike so I took it and I was biking as fast as a cheater,  I saw fire breaks and Mrs Neumann  I was coming fourth. Jade was coming second and Imogen was coming first. Then I was coming third and Mikaila was coming fifth at in the biking, so I tried my best. Then I came second place and my friend Jade was coming first. We got a peanut butter bar and it was super delicious.
Later it was the juniors turn. The juniors were staying at Paihia school and they were swimming in the school's pool.  They did two laps in the pool then they did two laps on the bike they went on to the field and they went on the bike track.
Iit was the most amazing thing in my whole life and I enjoyed it. The whole in entire school went home because of the fantastic day that we had in Paihia School Triathlon day. But before they went home Te Moana held the most amazing assembly in the world because we are the coolest class in the world.
When I got home I was exhausted, I fell down on my Mum and Dad’s bed. I was about to fell asleep like a cat, as the weather was as super hot as mars,  we went to the Lillypond to have a swim then we were nice and cool.
It was the fantastic day of my entire life from inside of my body to the top of my head, I loved it all the things in the triathlon.

P1020694.JPGP1020712.JPG


1 comment:

  1. Mere I am so pleased to hear that you had such a fabulous Triathlon, especially as it was the best day of your life. You should feel proud of your achievement both in the Triathlon and your wonderful assembly that you helped organise. You have an amazing clear voice when you speak in public.

    ReplyDelete