Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Zara's Triathlon

              Triathlon Day
On friday it was triathlon day I felt like a sun..
Firstly I had to go to Te - Awa / room zero and wait for so long it was so hot I almost died of hotness. Ataahua, Mark, Nikara, and I were in room Zero. It was as hot as a spa.
We went to watch the big kids come in from there swim at the beach, we waited there for so long to. Nikara and I were sweating to death. The triathlon was tiring tough and terrific.
We then traveled from room 0 to room 2, 3,  4 and 5.
We went down to the pool and lined up at the pool gate. Nikara, Mark, Ataahua and I were sadly last in the swimming. Ataahua was the first out in swimming I was last out but I did not care. on the running & biking I was first out of my team out of the biggys. We were in the juniors because  we did not bring our permission slip back to school but the teachers wanted us to participate in the triathlon. After that we did running I was feeling weird because we ran straight after swimming. For running we went around the playground on to the pump track and  ran on the left side then we ran around the field were  the bikes were then we hopped on our bikes and rode the same way as we ran then we we biked through the goal post and collected a museli bar.
On the running and biking I was first out of my team out of the   biggys. We then went up to our class then the bell rang we ate our lunch then we got a ice block, mine was delish. It was yellow blue and white. It was really  fun.
P1020729.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment