Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Mikaila's Triathlon


Our School Triathlon

On Friday I felt like I was the only one there, but when my ears popped because Mrs Williams Banged the two blocks together and that was when I knew when to go and run into the  seawater. Before we ran into the water we had to run in and then drop to the floor and then swim to the woman. We had to swim in the deep end and the little kids had to swim to the lady who was in the shallow so they don't  drown in the deep water.

After we had our swim we had to run back to school and find the right sized bike for you and then we had to find the safe side for you need to walk your bike on. Because there was a huge truck on the side we needed to walk on.  So we needed to go the other side on the road to find our bike. When I got to the finish line Ms Hadwin gave me a chocolate bar from out of her box. When I asked her if there was another one, she said, “No, because there will be not enough for everyone else!” Once I finished everything else I got told to sit on the school deck so we could warm up. So  then Mrs Neumann told us girls kids to go and get dressed in room one.        


P1020716.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment