Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Imogen wins Her Triathlon


Our Triathlon

On Friday the whole of Paihia School participated in a triathlon, everyone was so excited. We all brought our bikes to school. The bikes, they were a storm.
Firstly, we called the roll and then we all walk to the beach it was like a storm. The year 4 girls were last to swim. We had been making sand castles it look like a pig had been boring a hole in the sand. We all lined up to swim in the rough water. Mrs Neumann told as that there was a huge drop off and it was like a huge whole.  So I did not run as fast as I could so I could stop myself. It was splashy! showering! shivery! shallow! I came first in the swim.

Secondly, we did the run I felt as though I could not do the biking. I think it was about a kilometre long. Angela and Jade passed me, and then we got to school I was so puffed out.
Thirdly, we did the biking. We all got on our shoes. I got a  ahead of everybody because I just had to put my sandals on. We had to do two laps of the field at school. I was first to do two laps over all I came first!!!!

P1020719.JPG  

No comments:

Post a Comment