Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Angela's Triathlons


Our Triathlon!!!
On Friday it was our school Triathlon. The whole school did it. It took a long time to get started with our school triathlon.  We walked down to the beach. My Aunty Karmilly, my moko and my sister were watching me do the triathlon. My aunty, my sister and my moko met me at the beach. Then it finally started. Woosh! But it started with the oldest class first. It went room eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero. The wind blew the sand high up like a humongous wave.
My clothes floated on my skin. Four people in our class Te Moana were in the junior event because they didn't want to swim or run in the beach, they wanted to swim in the pool. The juniors ran around the field at our school.They biked around the field at our school too.
The water was as warm as a spa. Blue beautiful blue sky.
I was like in my brain, pick up your hoe, off, kaha, manaakitanga, tu maia,
Whanaungatanga!
Then it was finally our turn the girls turn.The waves were as loud as a dinosaur. Mrs William said, “On your marks, get se,t go!” Then we rushed like we were going to get bowled over from a humongous wave. We quickly ran in the beach as fast as we can. I was coming fourth. Then I got to the last person and I ran out of the beach and ran as fast as I could. Bamm wish and my moko and my sister was yelling out, “Go aunty. My moko is fourth. And then we got to the crossing line. Then we got to the  footpath again. That was the bit when I came first off the swimming and the running. I came first on running and swimming. Then I got to the school and I quickly put on my shoes and helmet then I got my bike then I walked my bike to the front off the gate, I started biking along the field. Then  I  went on the pump track and went around twice then I went off the pump track and went on the field for the second time. Then I finally got to the finish line and I came third altogether.





After we finished our triathlon we got  free ice creams. I picked the one that had the bubble gum. Woosh, splash!  There are all kinds of different colours. I got the pink one like my friend Nikara. There are red green orange and sometimes plain.
I felt very proud of myself. Cause I came first on running and first on swimming. And I came third on bike. I came third all together. My Aunty and my moko my sister we're proud of me even my mum and dad were proud of me even though they were in Auckland. woosh .
It was a lot of fun at kiwi kids tryathlon. I felt so proud of myself.
I biked like a champion. I swam like an olympic swimmer. I was as hot as the boiling sun. I was as fast as a cheater. I was as tired as a tired baby.

The triathlon was as cool as a flying roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment