Pages

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Ataahhua's Triathlon



                 School Triathlon.
On Friday we had a School Triathlon. Some kids were in the Junior Triathlon. We swam first, and I was the first one out. We were a little bit tired after the swim we were all running. We had to run one time around the field we ran like a cheetahs. We ran  to the Bikes. We were going to go around one time as well  we were riding on the bikes I was the first one off the Bikes.
We were so hungry we had a quick Chocolate bar. We had lots of fun.It was the best day ever. I was never tired in it. I was the first one in all of them. We were going to have lunch.
When we were finished our lunch we had a ice cream on a stick and a normal ice block. They were a treat after our Triathlon it was so yummy. After our ice blocks we had a play we had so much fun. I had too much fun at the Triathlon. We were so happy to have a ice block. I was lucky I won, it we were so tired.
I was as happy as a baby girl.It was as amazing as riding on a ferris wheel I wanted to stay at the Triathlon I really liked it I did not want to stop the Triathlon because it was so much fun for me.




P1020739.JPG









    

No comments:

Post a Comment