Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Isabella-Paige's Triathlon


Triathlon
               On Friday I felt  so happy as  Paihia School went to the sandy beach and Mrs Williams said, ”The year 4 are last,” but we finally got a turn. We ran in the  sandy water and it was really sandy.
We ran in but it was so warm and I came second in the swim. My mum said, “Go Isabella and I can hurry,  Go, go, go!” I splashed  in the run. Back to school I came second. They said, “You have to get your bike”, but I said that I am using the school bike so I got on number 8 and I walked my bike.
I was using  my kaha.. Mikaila and I got so tied that we wanted to walk.

        Mrs Neumann said, “Go and  have same lunch  I was hungr.y My mum came to sit with me, Jade, Mikaila, Neveah and  Angela. It was us fun. It was as SLIDELY Sparkly, Spankly, Spacely…….  It was so much fun. We had a big day. Then the Junior girls in our class got to have a big turn. Ataahua, Nikara and Zara  ran as  fast as dogs. Then it started to get cold. The wind was as cold as ice.
To condude, when I got home I was tired I almost feel like I was going to go to sleep immediately.


   P1020643.JPGP1020675.JPGP1020687.JPG
       

No comments:

Post a Comment