Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Kaitlin's Triathlon


            Tryathalon
On Friday we had our own school tryathlon. We did a swim then a run after we did a bike ride .

The water was as warm as a spa.  AJ and I were excited because it was the first time we had swam at the beach with the school, Sandy, salty, seaside.
I felt like an olympic  winner, splash splat as we dived in the water . Mum was cheering me on. The wind was pushing me.
I was as fast as a cheetah. The path was as hard as rock. My shoes felt like I was stepping on  slippery rocks, grey, gritty, gravel. I did four laps around the field  on the bike.
I was as brave as a risk taker. I was as happy as a baby girl. The pump track was as easy as maths. I was so proud of myself when I finished.
In my head I was saying use your wits, and I did!!
This is great training for the weetbix tryathlon.
P1020722.JPGP1020676.JPGP1020679.JPGP1020678.JPG
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment