Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Jade's School Tryathlon Day



                      The School Triathlon Day.
On Friday the 24th early in the morning.  We  went down to the beach I thought that I was going to explode but I did not.
Then we  started are triathalon at the beach  when we got down there we had to wait are are turn to have a go.
But it was cool because we got to play on the sand. The sand was as swish as the sea, we also got to make the biggest sand castle in the world. It was as big as the tallest mountain  I have ever seen in my life. Then my mum, dad and my aunty gave me some credit to do it. then it was time for Te moana girls to go and have a turn in the water. The line was as straight as a rope then the teacher said that we are going to start the race then we all lined up then she came over to say that it was time to start the  race. “On your mark, get set gooooo!!” So we went. We were going as fast as a cheaters. Imogen was in the line and I was coming 2nd.
When we go out over the water we were so excited. My legs were so sore I had to stop running.
Then we had to cross the road to get on the other side, over the zebra crossing. I looked up,  I got tighter every time. When I got to school I was so excited but I had to keep going I ran around the edge as fast as a snail but I rode as fast as a cheater on my bike. So then we went we were going pretty fast starting line on my bike then she said on your mark get set goo on the bikes.
On my 2nd lap I nearly stopped, but I did not stop. When I go to the 3rd lap I came 2nd in the race on the bike .
When I got to the finish line I got to eat  my lunch then I went to go see my mum and she was go happy with me and she got  me some chicken  to eat for lunch.
After a little bit we got a few ice blocks then we had to  watch the little kids on their triathlon in the pool. They were going as fast as a torpedo in the water.
Then they were going as fast as tigers on the field they looked so tired on the bikes too. When they were finished we all had some  ice blocks.
P1020685.JPG

By Jade Reihana.




No comments:

Post a Comment